Ark Naturals, a pet products company that has been serving pets for over a decade, has issued a voluntary recall for three of its Brushless Toothpaste Value Pack products due to a possible mold contamination. The company found out that one of its suppliers had omitted a mold-inhibiting ingredient that is used in the formulation of these products. As a result, there is a possibility that these products may develop mold even before they reach the end of their shelf life.
Although there have been no confirmed reports of illness in connection to the affected products, the company deemed it best to issue a voluntary recall as a preventive measure. This is the first product recall that Ark Naturals has issued since its inception ten years ago.
Ark Naturals is committed to providing high-quality natural ingredients and only the best quality treats for pets. Thus, the company is urging its customers to dispose of any bags of the following products with the specific lot codes and best-by dates:
1. Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Value Pack Small, UPC 6-32634-41000-1:
2. Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Value Pack Medium, UPC 6-32634-41001-8:
3. Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Value Pack Large, UPC 6-32634-41003-2:
If you believe that you have any of the products listed above, Ark Naturals encourages you to contact their customer service team at [email protected] for assistance in obtaining a replacement.
The company wants to reassure its customers that they will take all necessary steps to prevent situations like this from happening again. Ark Naturals values their customer’s trust and loyalty and is committed to their safety and wellbeing.
Pet owners must always be vigilant and make sure that the food and treats they give their pets are safe and free from contamination or any other harmful substance. In case of any concerns, customers must contact the manufacturer immediately and follow their instructions.
Pet owners must read the product labels and packaging and follow the instructions for storage and use. They must also keep an eye on their pet’s behavior after consumption of any new product, particularly if they notice any changes in their pet’s health or behavior after consuming a product.
Dog owners must take action swiftly as soon as they learn about a product recall to ensure that their pets do not consume the affected product and are kept out of harm’s way. It is also wise to stay informed about any potential pet food and treat recalls or issues by regularly checking trusted pet news websites and the FDA’s pet food recall website.
It is essential to keep pets safe and healthy. By following product usage instructions, reading the labels, and taking prompt action, pet owners can help their furry friends live long, happy lives.