More than 100 sausage dogs are expected at a Dachshund Pop Up Cafe in Bournemouth this weekend.
The ‘Pup Up Cafe’ is returning to Revolution bar in Bournemouth on Sunday, August 7.
Marcus Akford from Pup Up Cafe said: “We can’t wait to be back in Bournemouth. We used to visit once a year but had a few struggles with venues last year so we didn’t make it, but we’re back on Sunday.
“We usually have over 100 dachshunds visit us in Bournemouth for all the Pup Up Cafe fun including unlimited treats and puppuccinos, loads of photo ops and tons of sausage filled fun. We’re super excited to see all of the old sausages and plenty of new faces too.”
The event will include:
- “The opportunity to mingle with many furry little friends (up to 50 a session) and their owners.
- “Unlimited dog treats available at the treat stations.
- “Unlimited free puppuccinos for all the doggies.
- “Photographer/s taking photos/videos.
- “Prizes given out for the best dressed dog in each session.
- “Local doggy related trade stand/s.
- “Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props for the doggos.”
To book a ticket visit: https://www.fatsoma.com/e/9bjfhrfj/dachshund-pup-up-cafe-bournemouth?fbclid=IwAR2Psy2lwhrtL8GODdwiQmACouLzjo5joDDsKpYsU81CONNarWHMih3o8vA